Wednesday 31 March 2010

Please welcome...

...Liesbeth Fidder

Please give a warm welcome to our new Design Team member, Liesbeth Fidder. Liesbeth is from the Netherlands and I first came across her work as DT member for Art Journey. Her work is quite unique in style. She is a genius when it comes to inking techniques and has a great eye for composition. I think her designs are simply beautiful – I really hope you’ll enjoy the projects she is putting together for the magazine.

I asked Liesbeth to say a few words about herself; here’s what she said:
“I live in the north-east of The Netherlands, married, and we have two great children: Lotte (20) and Lars (18). I studied fashion and I have lots of hobbies, especially music, pop/rock-concerts and I love all things creative. For 4 years now I’ve been addicted to stamping and mixed media art ! I love to try lots of different techniques, but most of all I love to create backgrounds using just stamps, ink and paint. The possibilities are endless !! I spend a lot of time at Art Journey, a wonderful stamp store, assisting in the shop and teaching workshops and I am on the Art Journey design team.

I was really surprised and excited when Katy asked me to join the design team at Craft Stamper, I feel honoured to be a part of the team !!”

You can see more of Liesbeth’s lovely work on her blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hoeraaaaa!!!
    Liesbeth van Harte Gefeliciteerd hoor.
    (translated Liesbeth congratualtions to you)
    Groetjes
    Carla v.d. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a familiar face :0))) Welcome to the team x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ive played with Liesbeth technique which you can see here http://thisandthatwithclarkyj.blogspot.com/2010/04/another-commission-card.html
    Thanks I had real fun playing x Janet

    ReplyDelete