Thursday 30 April 2009

New issue out tomorrow and new challenge!

The June issue is out on sale in the shops tomorrow (1st May). As Father's Day is approaching, this issue has lots of makes for men including a stamped tie, ideas for cufflinks, a minibook and also card ideas. Our free stamp is by Crafty Individuals and is a lovely little ticket and a key in their usual vintage style.

As usual, we have the Sketch Challenge, so I hope you'll want to play along? Here is this month's sketch:

And here is the candy on offer if you take part this month, which has been generously donated by The Craft Barn. Footballer Dan is part of their exclusive Kadoodle range of stamps - pop over and check them out.
Have fun!
Katy

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for flagging that Katy...out of interest if I can't get hold of a copy in Worcester, can I come to your office and buy one from you direct?...really should get a subcription though!
    regards
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cant wait to pick up my magazine as I have it on order each month so I do not miss an issue.
    Love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - yes you can buy direct from us. Our opening hours are 9-5 Mon to Thurs and 9-4 Fri. The mag should be in Smiths in both Worcester and Malvern, and Colemans in Malvern also stock.

    HTHs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I git mine through the post yesterday Katy, and what a cool stamp on the front!!! Just my cup of tea! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to save up to get a subscription. Here in the usa we are a month behind. Thanks for such a great magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy is this where we post a link to our sketch? Not done one with CS before. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my contribution! http://sarahanderson1.blogspot.com/
    I have to say that although it took me a while, I loved doing this :) Thanks
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thought you might like to the the page I made following your fab sketch. It's here.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete